Search This Blog

Monday 11 August 2008

And *yawn*, now there's 6...

The habit compels me...not the talent:

1) Amberly Thiessen ~ "1,2,3,4" by Feist - Usually a favorite of mine, I wasn't overly thrilled with her performance tonight - did anyone else think she sounded out of breath at the start? She got better towards the end, though. I still like her.
2) Theo Tams ~ "Sweet Ones" by Sarah Sleen - And the kid is back...much better than last week.
3) Mitch MacDonald ~ "I Love this Town" by Joel Plaskett - Oh Egghead...I don't like you. I try to like you, for the sake of you being a fellow "Maritimer"...but I just don't like you. You sing through your nose, and I just don't think it's cool. Methinks it's time to see you wave bye-bye.
4) Earl Stevenson ~ "Little Bones" by the Hip - This performance did ZERO to increase any affection from me - I thought it was ridiculous. I just don't get what the judges see.....
5) Drew Wright ~ "That Song" by Big Wreck - Didn't love it...but I didn't hate it.
6) Mookie Morris ~ "Magic Carpet Ride" by Steppenwolf - He rocked it.

My picks for the bottom 3: Mitch, Earl & Drew

My pick for who is going home: Egghead (seriously - can you deny the uncanny comparison? I thought not...)

No comments: