Search This Blog

Saturday 2 August 2008

Thank You, Mr. Brewmaster!

Sir John A Honey Wheat Ale is now BOTTLED!

Chris surprised me with a little treat tonight... How I LOVE me some John A honey wheat brew. It used to be you could only get this at a Murphy's restaurant...that is unless you wanted to buy a 64 oz growler or keg from the Gahan. How delighted I am that we can now go to our local liquor store to purchase 500ml bottles!

Mmmm......'tis going to go so well with my steamed mussels and new potatoes.

Yeah, living on the Island, especially in the summer...it is the bomb :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mussels and potatoes!! I hate you right now!! Do you know what they feed me here? POWDERED potatoes!! How dare you give an Islander POWDERED potatoes from a bag!!! I could just cry!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and PS - since your blog is my daily connection to the Island I need DAILY updates!!!