Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 October 2007

Update on the weekend

So another 3 day weekend has come and gone. I must admit, I'm a little sad. It was pretty busy...here's a run-down:

-Friday after work, I completely crashed for a few hours...so tired all the time lately. After I finally woke up, I was famished...so Chris & I headed to Pizza Delight for supper. As usual, they didn't disappoint. We just came back home after that. I had to prep my cards for the card class on Saturday, and pretty much hit the hay thereafter.
-Saturday I had my first shift at BR. It was ok. Lisa came in with me and helped out with the card-making class. She had 2 lovely cards ready to go, and I had just one that she'd advised me to have ready. Mine was really plain. I guess everyone's their own worst critic, though, huh? I'm pretty certain that a certain person is going to be a regular fixture each weekend I work, however, and that takes a lot of the happiness away. Oh well.
-Saturday night Chris & I went grocery shopping (you know you're in a 'relationship' when the two of you have a night out at the grocery store on the weekend). From there, we rented a movie (Saw III ...we're gluttons for punishment...in the usual Saw fashion, it was gory-tummy turningly so-but it was good, if you like that kind of stuff).
-Sunday, we enjoyed a lazy start of the day, watching taped tv as we scarfed down Chris' bacon/egg breakfast...YUM. Later that day we headed on to the Wilkinson homestead for Thanksgiving supper. We stayed back and watched TV with Chris' parents after supper, so it was close to 9:30 or 10:00 before we got home. I just got ready for bed and watched TV til I fell asleep (my life is so stimulating, I know).
-Monday I tried not to sleep in so it wouldn't be so hard to get up on Tuesday. I should have cleaned the house. Should, woulda, coulda...when Chris asked me if I wanted to go for a drive, I certainly decided that was more important than clean-up. We got lunch at Timothys (coffee & a sammich), and drove up to Victoria-by-the-Sea. So pretty up there. The pictures on this post are all from there.

And here we are. So far this morning I spilled my cereal all over the floor...then after dust busting it off the floor I ended up dumping it back on the floor once the dust buster was turned upside-down. I forgot my lunch in the fridge. And, I'm wearing new shoes today that have a skinnier heel than I'm used to, so I'm anticipating a sprain or at least a topple downward.


No comments: