Search This Blog

Thursday 4 October 2007

Thank ye internal alarm

My pants are tight this morning. I usually air-dry them...but someone dried them. I really don't want to make an issue of it, because I truly adore and appreciate the help that someone gives me from a time-to-time basis...Maybe the feeling of fluffy discomfort will force me to eat healthy today (umm...staff "Thanksgiving" day...turkey dinner for lunch, with alllll the trimmings. I really didn't think too long about this, now did I?). I rose to greet the day this morning with my internal alarm clock to thank...having set the alarm for the PM hours, not AM. Whoops! I'm shocked I didn't sleep in.

So tonight I'm heading out for nachos with the girlies to celebrate Tanya's birthday. So fun. Can't wait. I'll have to tape the Thursday TV tonight. So no updates tomorrow re: my favourite shows. I know you're disappointed. So sorry.

I really should have worn my eating pants today.

No comments: