Search This Blog

Monday 29 October 2007

Unimpressed

Oh it's a day of monkey.

My head is pounding, everything is irritating me from the clothes on my back to the background noise around me, to the fly on the window buzzing around. I feel like I'm inside of a kaleidiscope... I'm am SO sick of hearing who has what team in what sport pool, or who is trading for who....or what star player is this and that. Enough! Mr. Horton's sugar hand was too heavy - my hands are freezing cold - my shirt is too small so it's riding up my back and I have a cold draft going up there (not to mention the unsightly backfat that must be escaping) - every person I speak to doesn't understand, or some can't even hear me, so I'm either on repeat, saying the same thing over and over, or yelling. Arrgh. Is it too late to pull the covers up over my head and go back to sleep??

I think I would deeply benefit from some retail therapy at lunch time.

No comments: