Search This Blog

Monday 15 October 2007

I'm still here...

Hi, so you're likely wondering where I've been. Nothing major to report...nothing overly exciting, unfortunately....Lemme see if I can back-track......

-Friday was very uneventful - I was tired and cranky pretty much the whole day, and nothing blog-worthy to report.
-Saturday I had a supreme lazy-ass day, and enjoyed every minute of it - tv, napping with Zoe, more tv. Saturday night we watched "The Blair Witch Project" on tv. It didn't creep me out as much as the first time I'd seen it, but put it this way, I didn't fall asleep...and I walked extra quickly to the bedroom in the dark when it was bed-time.
-Sunday was a continuance of the following day's laziness...home-brewed coffee...pancake brekkie....tv, napping...followed by supper out at Hunter's Ale House (believe it or not it was my first time eating there). It was good...I just got nachos...pretty standard nachos...and it certainly won't replace the Gahan on my list of "best place to get nachos", but I enjoyed my supper just the same. Very quick service, and very generous portions as well. We rented a scary movie after supper (this will be an October 'thing' for us, as we prepare for Halloween - a bit of a tradition as well). We rented "The Grudge 2". Don't waste your money...if you liked the first "Grudge", leave your memory on that one.
-Monday....here we are!.....DAY 1 of VACATION!! I had a doctor's appointment at 9:30, and got in and out of there verrrrry quickly (so freakin' surprised) ... and about a 1/2 hr after returning home my doctor's office called to let me know they arranged a booking ("squeezed me in") for my nerve tests that I've been waiting on a rescheduling of since Aug 1. Yay Dr. M!!!!! From there I continued a bit more laziness...and I think that will finally end the napping and I just might get enough gumption up to DO something around here tonight....the house is a disaster zone...I must clean it up.

I'm out. Ciao.

No comments: