Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 October 2007

Spinning in circles...

Okay...I've started a few posts in the past few days but they seemed to go nowhere. Here's another attempt.

Busy times, busy times...here's the quick & dirty point-form again:
-Tuesday night after work, Chris & I went out to supper with Mummy & Todd (pictured). We dined on BP and it was deee-lish. They just got back from Ontario, visiting Fred/Belinda & Cathy & families. Mom had her 70th birthday while in Ontario, so it was also an opportunity to give her gift to her. I framed a scrapbook page for her (pictured), with a picture of her and Dad when they were dating. It is my favourite picture of them. She really seemed to like it and that I'm so happy.

-Last night Chris & I went to Value Village & Froggies to search for Halloween costumes. We had a plan to go as Scully & Mulder from the X-files, but couldn't really find the proper outerwear to pull it off. Instead, we're going to mix it up a tad. I'll post pictures, I promise, and if it's anything like I picture in my head, it will be well worth the wait. We're attending a Halloween party on Saturday night so there'll be pictures by next week.
-This week marks a major milestone for me: I officially filled out a form for automatic payroll RRSP contributions. My first RRSP experience. Step 1 in becoming an adult.
-My 'first' scrap class is slated for Thursday - I had been scheduled for my 'first' already, but no one signed up. I really feel Thursday night is the wrong night for a class. It's TV night, and it's not just me who is a TV freak out there.
-2 months away- Christmas day. Holy crap. Where'd the year go?
-Saturday day I'll be joining the Paper Attic crew's crop, and slipped in at the last minute due to a cancellation. Should be a great time!
-Halloween hauntings...traditionally this is a very busy time for Chris & I...I hope to report some successful spooks when I post next week. Posted by Picasa

No comments: