Search This Blog

Friday 5 October 2007

TGI*finally*F!

Good morning,

Last night's trip to Gahan with the girlies was a *hoot*! We got caught up on each other's lives, including Pam's engagement ring (gooooorgeous!), and Erin's ultrasound picture (eeek!!!! so exciting!!). The nachos were delish (by 7:30-8:00 I was finally hungry again) - and kudos to our waiter for working with the kitchen staff to have our chicken cooked inside the nachos rather than sprinkled on the top. Erin looks completely adorable as a mummy-to-be, and I can't stop smiling for her...she waited so long for this and it's finally here! We ended the night with a big 'ol belly laugh...that was so good it ended in tears. (Remember girls, just pull them apart, and go!). Fun times!

So being out last night I did miss my Thursday TV; I taped the shows, of course. I did, however, get home in time to catch Greys. I *heart* Greys. I really, really do.

Weekend plans are a little up in the air as yet...tonight I'm going to stay in and get some laundry done and prep for work at BR tomorrow. Apparently this weekend marks "National Card Making Day" so I have to prepare supplies for a card to make. I work only 12-4 so it'll be pretty easy I suspect. But it is my first shift there so still a little nervous...since I don't have a lot of product knowledge. Lisa is supposed to stop in with her own card to make so we'll see how it goes. From there, I'm hoping to relax and rejuvenate (whilst watching taped TV, of course!). Wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I'll be working on a list of "things that I'm thankful for" to mark the occasion...so watch for that in post.

No comments: