Search This Blog

Monday 1 October 2007

Happy Monday

Happy October. Where'd August go, anyway??

I had to scrape my windows today. Must've been quite a sight, I dare say...scraper in hand and sandals on my feet. I'm just not ready to put the sandies away just yet.

So, a weekend update for you:
-Friday night I met with Angela after work to go out for supper. We went to BP, and it was, per usual, a tasty treat. Thereafter we headed over to Buy-Rite to purchase a few needed scrapping items, and I picked up some supplies to work on another class page, and then onward to her house to get crafty. I was pretty tired, but managed to bang out a pretty good layout, if I do say so myself. It's a 'heritage' theme, and I think I will use it for my next class. There are some pretty cool distressing techniques that can be taught.
-Saturday, Chris & I got up early to have a bit of time together...which, lately, is a rareity. We went to Timothys for a breakfast bagel and coffee. Oh so so good. Their new locale is really nice, too. From there, we headed over to the Humane Society and visited the dogs and cats. Oh how I could have walked out of there with a few more cats. But I didn't. From there, we booted back home so I could pick up my stuff and head to Scrap-Rite for the crop. It was a pretty lax crop, creativity-wise, only completing 3 pages. Oh well, it was fun, nonetheless.
-Sunday I managed to sleep in, then got up to get ready to join Amber & Kim at P&Ws for an early supper. It was lovely seeing you, ladies!! Afterwards I got a few loads of laundry done, and settled in to watch my taped tv from the week earlier.
-I still have that lump on my neck. It's sore to the touch...like a ginormous pimple or bite...very annoying. I know I'm not supposed to google medical stuff...it just isn't a good idea...but one thing I did find was it could be an infection of some kind...and should clear in a few weeks. There is a bug going around, and I've been having bouts of not 'feeling myself', so I'm hopeful that's all it is.

Now we're embarking upon a new week. The weekend went by in such a blur I need another day to recover. Unfortunately, I don't get one. Happy Monday, everyone.

No comments: