Search This Blog

Friday 26 October 2007

Shout out for Friday

The scrap class was again cancelled last night...no sign ups. There were a few girls at work who were thinking of attending, and a few others had voiced how much they liked the page, but due to other obligations couldn't make it.... I'm holding on to Thursday being a bad night. I dunno. It's getting hard not to take it personally 2 classes in a row! Anyway, suffice it to say I was at home watching the Thursday TV line up last night, regardless. I could have joined Angela's new class she was hosting at Michaels, but by the time I made the decision to cancel my class it would have been too rushed, and I wasn't sure if there was even room in her class.

I totally slept through the end of ER and missed all of Greys last night...boooo...so they're now waiting in the VCR for me (gosh I hope my old VCR stays alive a little longer til I can find a replacement...it's starting to squeak and the tape is stuck inside so I'm afraid it's going to snap since I only have the choice to re-tape over and over on the same one...!) For some odd reason, CSI was a repeat last night, so instead of cleaning the house or something crazy like that, I just flicked through the channels (I swear I'm part male with the way I flick the TV channels). We have the IFC channel free til the end of the month, so I saw the decription The Real Blair Witch and tuned into that. While it wasn't anything about the Blair Witch movie as the title lead me to believe, it was an interesting story, indeed!!! If you get an opportunity to see it, you should.

So at lunch I went to the Dollarama and picked up a few items to use tomorrow night for Chris' costume, and then to Michaels to pick up an organizer for my scrap 'tools'. I figured since I have to get in that craft room and clean it so I can organize for the crop tomorrow, it might be a little extra incentive to do a good job by buying a new organizer :) Besides that, I had a 40% coupon, so it was practically free. (Girl math rocks)

No comments: