Search This Blog

Monday 2 February 2009

We can blame Mr. Groundhog

So the little furry bugger saw his shadow, eh? Delightful. And right on time with that prediction, there's a winter storm advisory out for tomorrow. It's not supposed to start until tomorrow afternoon, so a nasty drive home from work is likely in my future. People who read the Almanac are anticipating tomorrow's storm to mirror the big storm of 93. I can't recall it myself, but apparently, it was a big'n. I wonder if the school boards have schools closed already in anticipation? Seems to me, they weren't as quick to close when I was a young girl learning my reading, writing and 'rithmetic. If you denote a little bit of jealously in this post, you'd be right :)

Tonight is Bachelor night, but I've opted to stay in. I didn't sleep that great last night, so I don't want to have be out late tonight and get to bed late. There's a very big possibility that I will be taping tonight's episode. Girlies, next week, for sure :)

While eating supper, Chris & I watched Ellen, and one of her guests was an exercise trainer to the stars. He had Ellen and Heidi Klum demonstrate a few different moves. Now that was a sight to behold indeed - Heidi Klum doing lunges in high heels. How she didn't at least sprain an ankle is beyond me.

Happy Monday~

No comments: