Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 February 2009

Round 2

Jasmine Murray - it had good moments, and it had bad moments (I SWEAR I typed this before Randy started his commentary, even though it was word for word). Next.....
Matt Giraud - oh I hate it when they make 'runs' like that. Meh.
Jeanine Vailes - wish my legs looked like that. However, as we're grading singing and not legs...nope. She sure thinks she can sing. She's wrong.
Norman Gentle - it pisses me off that he has come as far as he has. He has a voice, but he belongs on broadway...or...something. Don't vote him in, America. You're making a mockery of the show. Jebus H. Chrisco! Wasn't the Sanjaya debacle enough??
Allison Iraheta - she's only 16?? I liked it. She can sing.
Kris Allen - Kris who? Forgettable.
Megan Joy Corkrey - Is it just me or was her pitch all over the place? I really liked it in spots, but I winced in others...I really wanted to like her because I do like her...but was it good enough? Guess we'll have to wait to hear the others...
Matt Breitzke - his movements during the beginning of the song reminded me of the Six Million Dollar Man in slow-mo. He can sing. He won't win, but he might make it to the 12.
Jesse Langseth - she aced the song itself...but why not sing something a little more current?
Kai Kalama - he can sing - did well, but forgettable.
{I really could be sleeping right now.......*yawn*}
Mishavonna Henson - maybe if she sang a different song I'd like her more?
Adam Lambert - he just looks the part, doesn't he? They left the best for last. Welcome to the Top 12, Adam.

Picks to move on: Allison & Adam, and wildcard - Matt or Mishavonna.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allison blew my mind!! I can't believe that girl is only 16!! I enjoyed Matt as well. My top 3 are Allison, Matt and Adam (although I wasn't a big fan of what Adam did last night and think he will end up on Broadway before he gets a recording contract)

Anonymous said...

Allison blew my mind!! I can't believe that girl is only 16!! I enjoyed Matt as well. My top 3 are Allison, Matt and Adam (although I wasn't a big fan of what Adam did last night and think he will end up on Broadway before he gets a recording contract)

Anonymous said...

ooops I don't know why that posted twice. sorry