Search This Blog

Monday 9 February 2009

An overdue update

How'd it get to Monday already? I guess I'm overdue for an update. My apologies. This past weekend was lovely. On Saturday, Lana came over in the afternoon and we scrapped for a few hours. I was really beginning to feel like I'd lost my scrappin' "mojo", so it was nice to get a project completed. I did a scrapbook page which I framed for Steve & Olivia for a baby shower for little Aiden. I had done something the same for them as a wedding gift, and they really seemed to like it, so I hope the baby frame is just as popular with them! The saddest part, though, being all that I did accomplish was the one scrapbook page and a card to go with it. At least the craft room is now cleaned up instead of a dumping ground for junk like it's been for so long. I'll have to get in there and start/finish some projects that I've been putting off.

Saturday evening, Lana & I headed onward to Mavors, where we met up with Tracy & Lori and had dinner together. The food was sub-par, but the wine and company were superb. Thanks girlies :) We should really make it a point to do that at least once a month. After supper, Lana headed back to my place for the night since Bruce was having a jam back at their house. We watched several episodes of Sex & the City before the two of us were falling asleep, so we called it an early night. I guess we really aren't as young as we used to be. *sigh*

Sunday was my traditional 'do nothing' day, and I enjoyed every morsel. Laptop and hours of TLC were on the agenda and then I caught myself up on the taped tv from the week prior. I'm now officially up to speed on PP, Grey's and the Bachelor, and I wish I could say well-rested. Least the tv junkie in me is sated.

I hope you all enjoyed a good, relaxing weekend.

No comments: