Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 February 2009

Steak please, but hold the meat!

Tell me, what do YOU expect when ordering a steak off of a menu? I would expect the more 'meat', the better, no? I'm not a huge fan of red meat, so I wouldn't find myself in such a situation. I guess this gentleman, however, had another expectation. Suppose perhaps he liked to chew on the grisel?

Waiter assaulted; steak was 'too meaty'
By THE CANADIAN PRESS

ST. JOHN'S, N.L. - A Newfoundland diner is in trouble for apparently liking his steak with plenty of marble.
A 58-year-old man is facing an assault charge in St. John's after he allegedly slugged his waiter for serving a steak that was "too meaty." The incident occurred Thursday night at a downtown restaurant.
The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary alleges the man pushed the waiter and punched him in the face on his way out of the restaurant.
He has been released from custody and will appear in provincial court at a later date.


Source: http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2009/02/06/8292171-cp.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps he was hoping for tofu??