Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Idol Tuesday

And now we've reached the point where the good get weeded away from the not-so-good...
-Dennis, the wide-eyed-wonder showed such professionalism and decorum, didn't he? I have to admit, I wasn't quite sure how he made it to Hollywood after the first line of his song. Adios, amigo.
-Nathaniel's weepy, dramatic reaction to the judges' very constructive criticism was slightly pathetic. No, actually, really pathetic.
-Rose, dirty feet girl, impressed again. Not sure how far she'll get - even Bird seemed to question her talent in the warm up. And Bird's seen a lot of talent.
-Nick/Norman Gentle...perhaps Broadway? Unless he puts on a more serious show next time? I'm not loving his 'character' at all.
-I enjoyed Danny and his rendition of that Seal song.
-the Bikini Biotch has proven her level of suck ... and if you ask me, Simon is horny.
-WHY do people beg to stay? Who cares if this is all you've ever wanted in your entire life. Who cares if it's your husband's birthday? They didn't put you through because you're not a good enough singer. Do you really think your whining will change the vote?

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Norman Gentle makes me think of Richard Simmons every single time I see him.