Search This Blog

Friday 31 October 2008

Setting up for a scare...

Chris has been doing some preparing for tonight's Halloween festivities in the 'hood:

This guy could use a little work...I think it might even be a good idea to have his 'arms' sticking out of the garbage bin...and perhaps that's the end goal. *sniff* That's the shirt Chris wore the first day I met him for the first time, and now it's being used to scare little children.

Nice buns :)
And then I opened the door to this. The picture is hard to see, but there's a black hat pulled right down over his 'face', and a scarf pulled right up. Life-size, and life-like from behind! He spooked Chris a few times, and I almost got away without a scare myself, but he got me just before I left for work. Very unnerving when you see the form of a 'person' in the corner of your eye when you know it should just be you and the cats home. Even the cats acted a little weird, following me around all morning; perhaps they, too, got spooked by "Chris"?

I'm *SO* bummed I will miss out this year on account of having to work. Chris has scary music downloaded, including screams, cackles and a beating heart. He can control the speakers with a touch of his iPod. He vows it will be better than last year.

No comments: