Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 October 2008

In lieu of an actual post...

I'm not feeling overly bloggy tonight. Instead you get another list. The list may explain why I'm feeling like I do if'n you can read between the lines. A list of things I do not like today:

  • the smell left by a fruit's carcass as it's left behind in a trash can
  • biting into a nut and tasting fish...EW!
  • pant waistbands. The pants fit when I stand. Not so much when I sit. If I had them "fit" for when I was sitting, they'd fall off my arse when I stood up. There's no winning.
  • bras
  • shoes; I want my sandals back.
  • a warm office; 75 degrees Fahrenheit is NOT comfortable!
  • the phone
  • computers
  • stupid people
  • bad hold music
  • heartburn. WHY do I have it constantly? :(
  • a messy house

That's a good place to end.

No comments: