Search This Blog

Friday 3 October 2008

TGIF

Thank flipping Gawd it's Friday....what a week.

Last night after work I joined Angela at BP for a belated birthday supper for her. It was lovely to finally connect and catch up on each other's lives. It had been too long. Cheers Angela...Happy Belated!! We actually penned in a few dates to scrap together, too, which is an accomplishment, indeed. Honestly, I don't know when this girl has time to sleep.

Afterwords, Chris & I went to NightCap to see Tim Chaisson & Meaghan Blanchard play for the Fall Flavors Festival. It had been the first time I had seen either of them play, and I had a fantastic time. Great job, folks. Chris ensured to buy all availabe CDs and Tim & Meaghan were gracious enough to sign them. They are both so very talented, and do the Island proud. Go see them the next time you have a chance. You will not be disappointed.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: