Search This Blog

Friday 21 January 2011

..if I had a million dollars...........

Are you KIDDING me??  So this guy sets up a virtual plea for money...



....he follows this video with a few more, all with the same premise - including tearing up a $5000 cheque I might add (because, of course, it wasn't a cheque for a million dollars).  And you know what?  Persistance does pay, because the guy REALLY did manage to reach a millionaire out there who was willing to part with $100,000,000 of his own cash, and in return, wanted nothing from him, apparently.

Hmmmph.  Ok, so millionaires who may be reading this blog:  PLEASE send me a million dollars.  Please, from the bottom of the cockles of my heart.  I promise to do good with it.  I promise to make you proud.  In turn, it will make us BOTH famous, so a virtual win-win for the two of us!! 

1 comment:

Toughie said...

Things like this make me just hate everyone. Is that wrong?