Search This Blog

Monday 17 January 2011

Are you a lurker?

Whoops, I'm late again this year. I still want to participate, though, so Happy Belated Delurking Day!

What is 'delurking day', you ask? It's nothing perverse, I assure you. It's a day specifically set aside for you readers out there to introduce yourself in the comment section! Urban Dictionary defines "delurk" as: "Entering an online discussion after a time spent lurking, esp. if suddenly prompted to do so."

So there, I'm prompting you to c'mon out and say hi! How'd you find me? What keeps you around? What do you like about 'my happy place'? What keeps you reading? What do you dislike? Is there anything you'd like to see here that I've not posted about before? If you don't wanna talk about me, talk about YOU! Tell me all about yourself! Do you have a blog? Link your blog in my comments, and I'll be sure to check it out :).

To all my faithful readers, lurking or not, a huge thank you for sticking around as long as you have. I appreciate each and every one of you! xoxo

2 comments:

Beth said...

I totally lurk on your blog... I have you linked on my blog as a favourite so I can read new stuff. I don't remember how I came across you, but I am always entertained. I don't watch The Bachelor and because of your episode reviews I feel like I get the best of the worst (as it were)! Keep posting! To find out what is in my brain (a lot of it is food to be honest) my blog is www.keepingtheshinysideup.blogspot.com

Cheers!

Amber said...

Hi Beth! Thanks for reading! I'll be sure to check out your blog. I just happen to really like food, too, so it's bound to come in handy ;). Take care!