Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 January 2011

WTF???

Um.

Is it just me, or does this not scare the CRAP out of anyone else out there????

Sure since Netflix came into our lives I've watched waaay too much Paranormal State, and have seen the Seventh Sign, and have watched several shows on what Nostradomus predicts. And yeah, I might be a little bit more impressionable than the average joe, but my dear Jebus. I'm ready to start building an underground shelter. Who's got a shovel?

Update: Okay, after reading the following article today I feel slightly less disturbed:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40961721/ns/us_news-environment/?gt1=43001

I still think it's creepy though. :P

2 comments:

Fizzgig said...

a shelter? to hide from ghosts? Theyll just find you there.

muh ah ah ah ah

Amber said...

Nah, a shelter to hide from the end of the world with the freaking bird & fish suicides/kills. I saw the Seventh Sign too (suppose my reference to Paranormal State was confusing). The ghosts will be seeking shelter, too.