Search This Blog

Monday 31 January 2011

What happens in Vegas........

  • hmmph; no guy ever took me on a shopping spree before.  Shawntel is lucky.  And I'm NOT expressing the type of traffic-light-green-jealousy that the rest of the house displayed.  Did I mention that I hate Michelle?  I do think it was kinda mean having Shawntel arrive back to the house in between to show off her goods and the smokin' hot dress. Mean yeah, but I did giggle at the same time ;).  I think I like Shawntel.
  • Did I mention that I hate Michelle?
  • Brownie points for Emily.  She sure wore her big girl panties didn't she?  I don't think I could have done the same. And Brad did convey genuine concern toward her.  I have to admit to having an ounce of newfound respect for the guy after that.
  • As much as I make fun of Brad's, err...'personality', I have to admit that he fills out a t-shirt soooooooo well!
  • ...but WHYYYYY does he like Michelle so much???
  • the best part about this episode was hearing Elvis.  It was great background music for catching up on facebook.
  • SERIOUSLY does he have to consult his therapist for EVERY decision he makes?  Does he wipe his arse for him, too?
  • Jebus did he just not only buy, but also eat up, little Miss Michelle-the-Dominatrix's latest 'lecture'?  Perhaps they do deserve each other.  He looks like the type that could be led around on a short, short leash and whipped into shape.  Looks like my newfound respect has disappeared. I fully blame Michelle.
  • Um...who was Lisa M anyway??

No comments: