Search This Blog

Monday 17 January 2011

Blue Monday

Apparently, today is Blue Monday. A Monday which should beat out all other Mondays in suckage - the Internet tells us so. As I saw the sky turn a few beautiful shades before the sun went down and the nearly full bright moon shining, I thought THANK EFF the day was no worse than any other sleepless Monday (cause really, a full moon on top of a bleaker than normal bleak Monday is a bad, bad combination). I was tired, sure, but that happens when you don't get enough sleep. I dealt with some stupidity, sure, but that's no different than any other day of the week. It was freaking cold today, with windchills reaching just about -19 celsius (nothing compared to what my poor friends in Whitehorse are experiencing, though), but I had a warm place to be all day. I had a slow commute home with heavy traffic, but I don't face that on a daily basis, like my Halifax friends.

Yeah, so all in all, I didn't have a horrible Monday. I don't think it was bleak. I don't feel depressed. However, I suppose I shouldn't take any chances...I think I will have a piece of chocolate, or two...you know, just to be safe. The Internet told me so ;).

I hope that your "Blue Monday" wasn't blue for you, either.

No comments: