Search This Blog

Sunday 9 January 2011

One or the other

Borrowed from the lovely Trudy*:

You can pretend you want to know a little bit more about me...

1.Sweet or Savoury? Look at me - obviously I enjoy large helpings of either. A lot.

2.Dresses or Jeans? Jeans - especially Mr. Reitmans comfort fit ones. Thank you Mr. Reitman!

3.House or Apartment? - While maintenance, snow removal, and the fact one is not responsible for replacing broken appliances is a very attractive option, having to deal with shitty-ass neighbors outweighs any goodness. And why put hundreds of dollars out to rent something when you can put those hundreds towards something that might possibly be yours someday?

4.Shop Online or Offline? - I hate shopping - specifically when it's the Christmas season, and have often considered doing my entire Christmas shopping online. However, having the option to touch something and feel it before you buy it is much more attractive to me, so I brave the stores :).

5.DVDs or Downloads? - Both; and lately, way too much Netflix. I love commercial free tv.

6.Cocktails or Juice? - Unless there's cocktail mix in my juice, I don't normally drink juice. So cocktails. And keep 'em coming.

7.Chocolate or Strawberry? - Having to choose between one or the other, there will be no way I will ever, ever choose a strawberry over a piece of chocolate. However, I do very much enjoy chocolate-dipped strawberries.

8.Laptop or PC? - Laptop, without a doubt. I'll probably never own another PC again.

9.Magazines or Newspapers? - Magazines. I hate the black residue a newspaper leaves.

10.Facebook or Twitter? - I don't tweet. Yet.

11.CDs or MP3s? - CDs, and lately a whole lotta iTunes for my iPod.

12.Kids or Pets? - PETS

13.Macaroon or Cupcakes? - Cupcakes; I don't much like coconut.

14.Walk or Run? - I do whatever I possibly can to never, ever run.

15.Breakfast in Bed or Breakfast Out? - I don't like crumbs in my bed. But I'd prefer to have breakfast made for me without leaving the house, so that I may stay in my jammies and have the freedom to loaf for as long as I possibly can.

16.Market or Supermarket? - I enjoy going to a market to support our local farmers, but honestly end up at the supermarket for most things because I'm too lazy to go to different places for things I can get at a one-stop shopping place.

17.Sourdough or Grainy? - For a treat, a little sourdough is good, but for day to day I'm trying to incorporate a lot more whole grain foods into my diet.

18.Heels or Flats? - I loathe, loathe, loathe high heels.

19.Late nights or Not? - I used to be a night owl; over the last couple of years, however, by 11pm I'm almost nodding off.

20.Coffee or Tea? - Coffee, and copious quantities of it. During the colder months, I am known for sipping on a spot o' tea rather regularly though.

*I had borrowed this from Trudy months ago, and had it started in my drafts since then. Once I posted it I went to her blog to read her answers again. Without knowing it some of my answers bear a bit of resemblance to hers...which is a complete accident. And a testament that we're related. And both kinda awesome :).

No comments: