Search This Blog

Thursday 13 January 2011

Hey baby, what's your sign?

Um? 'Scuze me? Can they really do that? After all these years of believing I was a Gemini, today I'm a Taurus. It's like my entire life has been a lie.

I'm kidding. I do, however, check my daily horoscope in the paper. For the most part I can find similarities, but they really do make those things so random that almost anyone can find similarities between what happened to them and what is written. Truth be told, I always blamed my two-facedness on being a Twin. You know, it's one of their 'qualities', after all. Now I'll just be two-faced.

So upon the discovery of the goings-on with the constellations, I did some research on the characteristics of a Taurus woman:

http://www.iloveindia.com/astrology/sun-signs/taurus/woman.html

What do you think? I suppose I have a few of these qualities. But...a good cook? Good with finances? Baahahaaahaaaahahahhah!! Right. That's just a little bull, don'tcha think? ;)

No comments: