Search This Blog

Monday 17 January 2011

"I compare you to a kiss from a rose..."*

Monday night means more Bachelor bitchin! Wow the tears and the estrogen were just a-pumpin' tonight, weren't they? Here we go - my thoughts -point form, as the drama unfolded tonight:
  • Did Seal know they were going to brutalize that song of his? Hopefully they didn't let him hear it. That was worse than any karaoke song I've heard. And I've heard a lot of karaoke in my day. Just sayin'. I have to admit to being touched by Ashley's story; I may have even shed a tear.
  • Michelle you're such a drama queen-biotch. Tell me something. Just what DID you expect to experience when you signed up to strut your stuff for the Bachelor, if not competing for one man's attention amongst a room of other women?? Seriously.
  • Alli totally reminds me of Jennifer Garner.
  • OMG I wish I wasn't watching this 'real time'. Sitting through the litany of commercials is painful.
  • Jeeebus more talk of dead dads and now dead husbands. STOP it already! *sniff*
  • His therapist, eh. Really? He gonna be back on the finale to tell him which girl to choose?
  • Seriously Michelle is psyyyyyycho! I'm trying not to be too repetitious, but she just keeps coming back...and back... Does Brad have a pet bunny?
  • I find myself looking more at the art on the walls than actually paying attention to what they're saying.
  • Did Vampira just say, "consisive"? Or maybe it was, "concisive"? Maybe it's a word in her world? I won't miss her.
  • The 'non-chosen' ones should really say good-bye with class...perhaps keeping a bit of the snot under control? And perhaps keeping the f-bomb drops to a minimum as you waltz off? Just sayin'.
*Lyric by Seal, as sung, err, uh...brutalized, by Brad & Ashley S.

No comments: