Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Ushering in the Top 10

Siobhan - I was happy to have her start the show to get her out of the way. She started out soft and smooth, and like that, I enjoy her voice. Then, she spoiled a good thing with her screams. Why?! WHY?
Casey - He sings, "Hold On" and I say, "how long?"... As long as you need me to, Casey. He's a huge entertainer, musician, looker, and he can sing!
Mike - I enjoyed every bit of that; great job, Big Mike!
Didi - Sweetie, I gotta be honest with you - that wasn't good; that wasn't good at all.
Tim - appalling; horrific; terrible; ear-piercing WRONG. Not sure your "Teflon" is strong enough to keep you guarded with that one. Go home already, Tim. You.can't.sing! To add insult to injury, you're a spaz.
Andrew - I think he showed good control and made that song his own. I enjoyed it - a huge improvement over the past few weeks. It didn't even remind me much of "Straight Up"!
Katie - Meh. She wasn't convincing. I think it was a poor song choice. There were moments I didn't mind, and there were moments I couldn't wait for her to be finished.
Lee - Well, he rocked that now, didn't he? That was fabulous. I also think his humbleness is adorable.
Crystal - FABulous. I love her. She's our clear winner. I'm glad she got to 'prove herself' in the fact that she can still rock without the guitar, but I do admit I look forward to a return of it, too. Simon was absolutely right; she doesn't need to be anyone but herself. She's great.
Aaron - And, why, pray tell, was Clearasil-boy given the limelight spot of the evening? This song is a personal favourite of mine since I attribute it more to be Matt's song than Bill's...and I wish it had've been Casey with it this week. Clearly, he didn't listen to Usher's commentary about the "I know". It wasn't the worst of the night, but it sure as hell wasn't the best. And P.S., your fauxhawk looks RIDICULOUS.

Bottom 3: Siobhan, Tim & Didi
Saying good-bye: solely on the curse of "Vote for the Worst", Didi since Tim will be safe again. I wouldn't shed a tear of Siobhan left either.

No comments: