Search This Blog

Friday 5 March 2010

Unreality at its best

It's no secret that I *heart* Grey's Anatomy. I may have, on occasion, altered plans to avoid missing my all important hour of Thursday night TV. I do screen my calls while it's airing, and it's a fact that I watched the first 2 seasons on DVD in one weekend. I've been accused of being a little unstable during some of the more dramatic, tear-inducing plots. And, I've also taken to daydream a time or two about the delicious McSteamy. Eric Dane has taken a bit of a backseat of late, though. Tell me, who DOESN'T think Dr. Avery is one fine, fine, fine piece of male flesh:

I wasn't a real fan of the story line involving Mercy West joining with Seattle Grace. I was a bit of a Grey's snob, and wanted to keep the focus on the Seattle-ites (and I've still not forgiven the writers for killing off my dear George). *Ahem*. However, this cutie has really raised my eyebrow, even if he did hail from Mercy West. He can take my temperature any time ;) ;).

Pardon me, I have more of last night's GA to watch.

2 comments:

Lana said...

Totally agree! And I am a little worried... are they going to have his character move to Mass General to learn from his grandfather??? Heartbreaking!!!

Rhonda Bowlan said...

Oh, YES, that Dr.Avery is so very FINE! *sigh* I'm catching up on some shows tonight... I'm a little behind due to our trip, but don't worry I DVR-ed everything!!!