Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 March 2010

The Gents

And now for the males in the group (Warning: I'm quite brutally honest this evening):

Lee - I like his voice; I enjoyed the performance, but what song was that, anyway? Oh, and he's not ugly either so I do hope he sticks around ;).
Alex - watching him I just get the urge to grab my scissors to rid his neck of that ridiculous mullet rather than hear what he was singing. That's really all I can say about that.

{Randy in a bikini?? I don't think so}

Tim - I knew I should have muted it as soon as I heard what song he was going to be singing. Hallelujah is probably in the Top 5 of my all-time favourites...and he SUCKED at it. Boo. HalleluYUCK!

{I wonder if the judges would be saying the same thing if they heard it on the TV and not live??}

Andrew - While I do enjoy him, and think he's very talented, and I do give him kudos for making these songs 'his own', I fear that every time we hear him it.will.be.the.exact.same.song., and that just might be enough to make the little Baby Jesus cry. What was that he sang tonight? Straight Up? :P

{BTW as much as Kara annoys the holy blue Jebus HECK out of me, I have to admit she's got a lot of good and right to say in her critiques and comments}

Casey
- Now we're talkin'... Early prediction - he will be in the Top 3 at least. I enjoy all parts of this boy.
Aaron - What the hell was that? Eww, eww....EWW! That was horrible. And he really needs to lay off on the tinted Clearasil.
Todrick - Ok is his name Todd or is it Rick? Oh I'm sorry - did he do something worth critiquing? No. Oh do I hate those long running notes. Especially when it's the entire song. Next! (and those pants were visually disturbing).

{Comparable to "Glee", eh? That's why I hated it, perhaps}

Mike - what exactly was that performance trying to prove? I've liked him a lot up til this point so I'm going to reserve judgement, but as far as tonight's performance goes, I did NOT like it.

{Oh my God, Kara just channeled Paula Abdul}
{Ok maybe I'm being too harsh...even Simon loved it. I just don't GET IT}

Going home: Alex and Aaron

Your pick?

1 comment:

Lana said...

Yikes!! That was rough! But is it me, or do most - if not all - of the contestants suck the bag this year?