Search This Blog

Saturday 20 March 2010

March Birthdays!

March brings with it many things...the start of a new season, longer days, warmer weather, and in my life, many birthdays! A shout out to my nephew Jackson, who blew out an extra candle on March 9. My dear friend Julie has already been highlighted this month with her big day on March 4. The month got a bit ahead of me, so I'm now about to focus on a few more of my birthday girls. March brings another year of good fortune and happiness upon Jeannette, Tracy and Lori!

March 18 is Jeannette's birthday. Jeannette is my partner in crime at work. We sit next to each other, and bounce many ideas off of each other. I don't know what I'd do without her there beside me. We've known each other for years, forging our friendship at another mutual workplace - Watts. She's a sweet person with a heart of gold and has a fantastic giggle. I'm thankful every day for your friendship, Jeannette! I'm wishing you a fantastic birthday and a great year ahead. May it be filled with prosperity and much love and happiness!! Oh and one more thing...BAZINGA!!! :) XO

March 13 is Tracy's big day. Tracy has been in my life since Jr. High. We've shared many laughs, good times, and deep conversations about love and life. She tried, God love her, to teach me how to drive a standard. Her apartment was always a comfy place to crash after a few too many drinks on the weekends. Whenever I have a question related to one of the cats she's my first stop. She's as stubborn as a mule, and is a strong, hard-working person with a huge heart. I'm proud to call her one of my oldest and dearest friends. Happy Birthday Tracy -- love you girl - I hope this year is filled with unending happiness for you. May you find that true happiness that you undoubtedly deserve. XO

And finally we're at today, March 20, and Happy Birthday to Lori. Lori as well has been by my side since Jr. High. We became fast friends within the first few weeks of Grade 7 and became inseparable very early on. We learned about life, love and responsibility together. She's a true inspiration. How many people actually have a life goal and fulfill it? For as long as I've known Lori, she's been the best story-teller and always said 'when she grew up' she would be an author. I remember trying to aspire to be like her - to write like her in Grade 7, so I, too, could get the kind of praise that Mr. May gave her. She's now a published author, many times over. I've said it before, and I will say it again. I'm so proud of you Lo-Lo!! She's a loving wife & mother. She's the kind of daughter that any mother is envious of, and she's a fantastic friend --always there for anyone in need. I love you Lori -- I hope this year is filled with all things happy, despite the few bumps on your road thus far. I hope it works out in your favour. Happy Birthday. XO

Everyone join me with glasses held high as I toast these three amazing women!! Happy Birthday, my lovelies!!

1 comment:

Jeannette said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes and for keeping me sane at work. ;)