Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 March 2010

The Ladies

Admit it -- you've missed it. And you were wondering where I've been? Up til now there was just too much to bother commentating. Finally we're getting down in numbers, and well, I've been lacking blog fodder, so without further ado:

Katie - she's had her time; she's sweet, and she can sing, but she needs to mature and has therefore come as far as she can.
Siobhan - meh; it had a few moments that were really good - but she also had a few moments I thought were really bad. And, what the HECK was she wearing? (I swear I had this typed before Simon's commentary).
Lacey - I really, really like her. I didn't know that song before hearing her; she made me believe it was her own.
Katelyn - I didn't love it - but mainly I think it was her song choice that I didn't love.
Didi - Is it just me, or does she remind anyone else of Brooke from a few years back? I like her too, and enjoyed the performance.
Paige - very lounge-y. I don't enjoy her - haven't ever.
Crystal - fan-freaking-tastic, she is! I have always loathed that song but she gave it a new light for me. I also give extra kudos to anyone who can also play an instrument as well as sing. She's in this for the long haul!
Lilly - what the hell was she thinking picking that song?? That is nowhere near her 'style' from what I've seen thus far...and though I like her a lot...I hated that.

Going home - without question Katie & Paige.

No comments: