Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Too young....

Tonight I'm thinking of a friend and his family. Bobby lost his little brother today.

Allan was a loving husband. He was a special father to two young children and stepfather to one. He was a son, a brother. And, he was a wonderful friend to so, so many. This morning, he lost his brave battle. He could fight no more - the cancer got the best of him, and now he is just a memory.

Allan was 35years old. He was too young to die. He was too young to know that kind of suffering. I have a hard time understanding why he was taken away from his young twins before they really had a chance to get to know him. I hope they never forget their memories that they do have of him.

Allan, I did not know you personally, but I want you to know that I wish you peace and rest. I wish your family comfort in this time of sorrow. May the thought that you are no longer suffering, and your loving memory help them through the very hard road they have ahead of them.

Life is too, too short. Don't waste it away with regrets. Live each moment as though it were your last...

No comments: