Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Rolling through 12

Oh an exciting night indeed....it's our first evening with the Top 12, and a night dedicated to the Rolling Stones....this could be...interesting.

Big Mike - a good, solid performance.
Didi - liked that a lot. I don't particularly enjoy that look she gets on her face when she sings "mean" though. It reminds me of Chandler trying to smile.
Casey - that was fun! I am doubtful that I'll be able to say much negative about him anyway. I kinda *heart* this guy a little bit. Loved it!
Lacey - I'm a fan, and I enjoyed it. Do I think she has enough to sustain her to the Top 3? Notsosure.
Andrew - finally a little something different from him. Not bad.
Katie - a vast improvement over last week; I really liked it - and she seemed to be feeling it, so could have just saved herself from worry for another week.
Tim - that.was.truly.and.absolutely.horrific.
Siobhan - That was...um...interesting. And that scrEEch? WTF? This is American Idol, not rehearsals for a Broadway musical. She channeled Adam Lambert - I hate him, therefore I hated that.
Lee - Normally Simon and I agree on most things, but I have to disagree with his commentary. Lee, in my humble opinion was terrific!
Paige - It's no secret that I don't like her much; she did ok. It didn't thrill me but it wasn't the worst I'd heard tonight.
Aaron - What does a 16 year old know about a song like "Angie"? He tried to look like he was emoting but in his tender heart he's not known that kind of heartache. To me, he looked like he needed a good poop.
Crystal - Ladies and gentlemen, your next American Idol...Crystal Bowersox! Love her.

Bottom three: Tim, Siobhan, & Aaron
Going home: TIM for the love of the sweet Baby Jesus

P.S. Simon - {In my best British accent} I totally and utterly disagree that Siobhan was the one to beat this evening. Thankyouverymuch.

1 comment:

Rhonda Bowlan said...

My top three, in no particular order yet, are Casey, Lee, and Crystal. So love your commentary! I can "hear" you in my head!!! :)))