Search This Blog

Sunday 1 November 2009

The Rocky Horror Show

ACT put on their rendition of the Rocky Horror Picture Show and Lana had a part in it so I couldn't let her down so bought myself a ticket. I couldn't convince Chris to go, but Tracy was my willing date for the evening.

In all fairness to myself, I had never seen the movie before, and had no real idea what I was in for at all. Did I enjoy it? Honestly, not completely. Parts entertained me though. Had I had a little more background prior to going into the show, I'm sure I would have a whole new understanding/appreciation of what they were trying to do. Having been to the show, however, and seeing parts of the actual show via YouTube, however, I have to commend the cast and crew for a fantastic recreation!

Kudos to one of the lead roles, too ....little Adam Gauthier. I say "little" because that's how I remember him...the little boy I used to babysit... Well, he's all growed up now. Never thought I'd see him sporting heels, fishnets and a bustier, but I digress. He did a fantastic job recreating Frank -n-Furter. The whole cast did a great job. Bravo ACT, bravo. Congratulations on a successful event!

1 comment:

Lana said...

Thanks for you support, as always! And that clip from The Family Guy was a hoot!!!