Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Happy Birthday Todd!

We used to fight like cats and dogs. We also used to play together like the best of friends. I remember when you cried when I had to break the news to you that it wasn't 'allowable' to marry your sister. I remember when you aspired to be a garbage collector, and played for hours with your dinky cars and Tonka trucks. I remember the firemen's hat with the real working flashing light and sounds...and your Kermit the frog pajamas.

That was 30+ years ago, little brother...but it feels as though it was only yesterday.

Happy Birthday to our family's comedian...to Mom's 'rock'...to my baby brother. Sorry for all the teasing, the fights & the bad words. When it all boiled down, there was always love there. Love you...

I hope the year ahead brings you much happiness, wellness, and love...xo.

No comments: