Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Anja's Sweet 16


Your Gifts

Some people are gifted
With beauty and radiance
Some have the power
To make you feel joy from their smile

Others are blessed with pleasant personalities
Who are loving and trusting
Or just plain out striking
Some people are blessed
With the gift of reliability

But you my dear have a gift of one kind
And that is your inner and outer beauty
You're loving and trusting
Caring and daring
A perfect princess

Happy Sweet Sixteen

...........
My beautiful niece Anja turns 16 years old today. I borrowed the above poem from the interweb to toast her beauty on this milestone birthday. I also stole this gorgeous pic from her FB profile (hope you don't mind, Anja!). Wishing you every happiness, sweetie. I hope all your birthday wishes come true. Never lose your inner beauty....xoxo.

No comments: