Search This Blog

Friday 6 November 2009

Happy Birthday Lana!!

Today marks Lana's birthday, so this is a post in dedication to her.

Lana, I toast you - today and always. Thank you for being a friend - a confidante, a shoulder, an ear, and a hand. For your words of encouragement... for laying it out on the line without the sugar coating when I need it...for the silly times and shared giggles. For your sick sense of humor...for standing up for what you believe in...for your insight, and your strength. Through thick and thin, happy or sad, I'm here for you whenever you need me.

Happy Birthday, my dear friend. May the year ahead bring you every happiness and utter spoilage! xo

"We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over."
-- Samuel Johnson

1 comment:

Lana said...

I love ya, darling!!! And the sunglasses are a bit much, aren't they? You'll be happy to know that they broke and I will have to replace them. :-)