Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 November 2009

If I don't,, you'll complain. Once you read it, you still might...

After Day 2 with the new role I'm feeling much more comfortable - and so far, quite enjoying it! Now perhaps I can try to concentrate on the fast-approaching Christmas season..........(who'm I kidding??). Seriously though, people -- look at the date. I have GOT to get out this weekend and pick up a few things so I don't feel as anxious... Help a girl out....tell me you're all in the same boat, would ya?

I had to scrape my windows today. That sucks. On account of it being super cold out this morning I of course dressed warmly, and now that the afternoon has approached it's warmed and I'm...well...slightly uncomfortable. Oh, I'm also wearing a pair of pants that had been laying silent over time in my closet. They feel fine as I stand up. Sitting? Well, let's just say I've grown accustomed to the new "comfort fit" pants at Reitmans (if you've not yet experienced, you HAVE to! Um...dress pants that feel like gym pants.....Hellllooooooooooo! Where have you BEEN all my life??!). At least they're on my arse instead of in the closet ;). Do I have to start Christmas shopping? Can't I just go to Reitmans and buy more Comfort Fit pants??

Wow this post was filled with enlightenment, now wasn't it?

No comments: