Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 November 2009

The Muppets: Bohemian Rhapsody

If you say you DON'T sing along, all by yourself, in the car when you hear this song on the radio, you're completely lying. The Muppets put their own hilarious spin to it...and I can't get enough. Watch it all...:) You'll be glad you did. And, when you have a bad day. feel free to visit the blog again so you can watch it again.

As an aside, Chris says I look like the bear when I'm in a bad mood.

And thank you to Jeannette for posting this on Facebook, so I could then share it with the world ;).

3 comments:

Trudy said...

HAHAHAHA. I can totally see you looking like Bobo when you're mad ;) This totally made my day.

Anonymous said...

hilarious!! love it, especially beaker! Tanya

Anonymous said...

Have you seen Beaker's Ode to Joy? It's also good for a few giggles. Jeannette