Search This Blog

Sunday 14 December 2008

That's a wrap!

Well the rain finally stopped; I found a cheap waterproof jacket, and Julie & I had a fantastic time on our "date". We supped at the Gahan before the show, splitting delicious nachos and a chicken & cheese wrap. Yum! Canada Rocks Christmas was fabulous. Wade Lynch was hilarious and the musical entertainment was first-class. In my opinion, the true stars of the show were Matt Minglewood, Joey Kitson, and Stephanie Cadman (holy crap can this girl step!). If you have an opportunity to see the show - go. You won't be disappointed.

Last night, Chris & I attended his annual staff Christmas party. We were treated to supper at Piazza Joe's, and then all went back to Jim & Marie's for dessert and another installment of "sneaky Santa". There were "spirits", many laughs, and even a small bit of Christmas karaoke. Good times. A special thank you to Mark and Rhonda for making sure we got home ok. It was a very, um...entertaining...ride home ("Holy hell it's got built-in blinds!"). Christopher fared out a lot better than I expected ;).

So far today we've watched two movies - Wall-E, very cute, and Shutter, just fair. It's been a very lazy Sunday. I really should do some laundry and wrap some gifts...Tonight, I meet up with my scrappy gals for a bite to eat at ESM's and a little $10 gift swap. I'm starting to feel a bit more festive. We even had a little bit of snow last night, so it all seems like it's coming together. I think the forecast is indicating more rain this week though - I hope it changes.

I hope you all are enjoying a great weekend :).

No comments: