Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 December 2008

One step closer...

So Chris and I went in to the bank today to apply for a new consolidation on the original consolidation loan. The papers are signed, and now we are just waiting for approval. It will likely be next week before we know anything. Chris is like a kid in a candy store after being told not to touch anything.

I'd just like to say I'm sighing huge sighs of relief today that I'm done of my Christmas shopping...on account of yesterday's storm a lot (apparently) of people didn't get out to shop...so today every Islander was at the Malls or between one or the other and sitting in traffic between University Ave and Queen St. Holy diabolical Jebus - the traffic was insane!!! (Update - it made the news...).

Chris bought us supper, and after eating I cleaned up the house and did a few loads of laundry. I've never seen Chris more tired, so in light of the Christmas season I wrapped some of his presents tonight. Basically anything not coming to me, that is. I'm such an awesome GF.

Hope you're all ready! 2 more sleeps!

No comments: