Search This Blog

Monday 15 December 2008

Monday - Let's b!tch, shall we?

Oh Monday - how you snuck up on me and drop-kicked me in the backside. I got to bed later than I wanted to last night, and this morning, woke up later than I wanted to. For reasons unknown to me I woke myself up - albeit about a half hour after I had intended. In looking at the alarm clock I realized I'd set it to wake me up appropriately, but I forgot to actually turn the alarm function on. Whoopsie. And of course today is my first day back after vacation, so the day c-r-a-w-l-e-d.... I'm going to assume the blinding headache was aftershock from the weekend's Christmas party and not an allergy to work itself. And don't even get me started on how my drive home was with more mother-loving CONSTRUCTION on the North River causeway. Wasn't the entire summer enough, Mr. MacKinley!? On vacation I did my best to avoid it...now it's a reality and it sucks. And it's going on for at least another month and a half, and that sucks even more.

To any Survivor fans, who all wants to join me in publicly bashing Corinne Kaplan? To revel in being a bitch? Seriously. Her comments last night to everyone, including her little speech as she advised who she was voting for, were all-out rude...but the comment she made to Sugar? That was just sadistic, mean, vile, inappropriate, and uncalled for. She must live a sad, lonely existence to be so cruel. I shouldn't allow myself to get so wrapped up in a tv show, but there you have it. She hit a nerve. She reminded me of all the snotty-nosed, preppy, stuck up snobs in school who made my first few school years here practically unliveable.... One day all of them, Corinne included, will get their comeuppance.

For fear of this becoming a ginormous post no one wants to read I'll now reduce it to point form:
-the snow has all melted; it's very much un-Christmasy
-my face is a few zits shy of an acne galaxy. What the Jesus? Really. It's never been so bad - ever...I've actually broken down and ordered "Proactive"...and can only pray that it gives me some relief. Not only is it an ugly mess but it really hurts.
-from what it looks like, I might be on the hunt once more for another doctor...and that REALLY sucks.
-my cat(s) keep knocking my mini-tree off the tv stand. It's to the point that I'm sure that at least half of the ornaments that were on the tree are now a broken mess behind the stand.
-my laundry pile hasn't learned to clean itself yet, and that makes me very, very sad. Plus my cleaning fairy hasn't returned. How I miss my cleaning fairy.
-my remaining presents are still unwrapped and I had a personal goal of having all my presents wrapped, and all prepping complete prior to the return to work.

BAH! I think I'll go hunt down some chocolate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love you!