Search This Blog

Saturday 6 December 2008

Elfin' around...

A little progress has been made...the majority of the cards are made and addressed. There will, of course, be a few that I've forgotten, so I fortunately have a pile of made cards from Angela's class to get me through a few more in a pinch. Progress has been made for the 'away' projects...and tomorrow I have to wrap and box all the away stuff to hopefully allow for a trip to the post office Monday. That is if we get through the storm that is forecast, unscathed...

I had a charming breakfast today at Outriders with Erin, Tanya, Julie, Amanda, Pam and little Nate. We were out celebrating Erin's birthday. 'Twas lovely seeing you all today, girlies :). I very much look forward to our Christmas gift exchange party! After breakfast, I came home to continue with the card production, and tonight, I'm joining Lori over at Lana's for supper. I've skipped lunch in preparation :).

Tomorrow, if time allows, we hope to at least get a start on the tree and decorations...let's face it Christmas is coming, whether we're prepared or not. To quote my wise cousin: "I think I'm almost done. Except for all the things I still have to do". Happy weekend, peeps.

No comments: