Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 September 2008

Sick Day

So I left work yesterday at 2:30. I can only describe how I felt as 'blech'. I had a headache that Ibuprofen wouldn't touch. Every part of me ached...and I felt extremely nauseous. I went home, changed into my pjs, situated myself on the couch, and have been there ever since, calling in sick again this morning. I've slept so much...yet still feel tired. I've laid on my back so long my back is now a new ache. I really wish I'd gone grocery shopping on the weekend ....so tired of eating toast. It's cold enough in here that I'm now wrapped in one of our 'winter' blankets, instead of the thinner fleece one. Both cats have snuggled up at my feet. As cute as it looks, they're forcing me off the couch. Perhaps they're telling me something...get the heck up & brush the stink off? Nah..."What Not to Wear" is on...I'm even more of a slave to my tv when I'm not feeling like 'me'.

No comments: