Search This Blog

Monday 22 September 2008

Happy Birthday Fred & Belinda!

Happy Birthday Fred! ...And a happy belated to you, too, Belinda! With Belinda's birthday so close to Fred's, I usually just lump them together, but today is Fred's actual birthday. Unlike years previous, I at least did get cards out in the mail this year. And one for each! Yay for the great sister :)

Fred is my big brother - I remember so many nights where we sat up and chatted til the wee hours of the morning. He got me through math class for years, and I was distraught when he left PEI to head back to Ontario to go to University. He was, and still is, my go-to when I need advice of any kind. The years have passed, and he's now back in Ontario again with his own family. He visits regularly, which is great, but I still miss having my big brother around.

Belinda is Fred's second wife, and never before have I seen Fred so happy or more free to just 'be himself' until she came along. She is the peas to his carrots. The jelly to his peanut butter. Each compliments the other.

Here's to an upcoming year of unending happiness to you both. xoxo.

No comments: