Search This Blog

Saturday 27 September 2008

Don't fan that at me!

Tee hee hee. Maybe it comes from growing up with two brothers, but fart humor makes me giggle. Call me unclassy. Call me immature. Call me crass...tell me I have no couth...whatever... Betcha can't read the following without at least a smile; I bet you might even suppress a chuckle!

CHARLESTON, W.Va. - A West Virginia man accused of passing gas and fanning it toward a police officer no longer faces a battery charge. The Kanawha County prosecutor's office requested that the charge be dropped against 34-year-old Jose Cruz.
According to a criminal complaint, Cruz passed gas and made a fanning motion toward patrolman T.E. Parsons after being taken to the police station for a breathalyzer test. Cruz denies fanning the gas and says his request to use a restroom when first arriving at the station was denied.
An assistant says Magistrate Jack Pauley signed a motion to dismiss the charge Thursday.
Cruz, who was arrested Tuesday, still faces driving under the influence and other charges.


Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080925/ap_on_fe_st/odd_flatulence_charge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha - do you think I could charge my hubby the next time he fans the sheets in my direction - ha ha ha