Search This Blog

Friday 5 September 2008

Happy Birthday Kimberley!

Kim & I met at our old haunt, Watts - when I was put into a role at the Bank of Canada. Kim showed me the ropes, and I took an immediate shine to her. She was so neat & organized it was almost inspirational. She had a dry sense of humor that I loved - and the coming months at the B0C were the *best* times of either of our 'tours' at the center. We were the envy of all the other programs. We shared more giggles than someone should at their 'workplace'. And we forged an everlasting friendship. From commiserating over nachos & mozza sticks at P&W, to sharing a glass of wine at the Pepperoni Palace, Kim has become one of my closest friends, and I don't know what I would do without her. She's a strong, upstanding woman; she's a wonderful wife and loving mother to two beautiful children; she's kind, soft-spoken, generous, and smart. She deserves every happiness on this, and every, day. Please, let's all tip a glass in her honor today. Happy Birthday, Kimberley!! Love you bunches!!

No comments: