Search This Blog

Thursday 19 June 2008

Why can't everyone have compassion....

I've said it before - nothing angers me more than animal neglect/cruelty. I am completely enraged by this video. I hope they DO find the sonofabitch who did this. What the eff was he thinking? For God sakes, if you have unwanted animals, drop them at your local animal shelter; place an add, "free to good home"; list in your local "Buy/Sell/Trade" magazine... What this person did was horrific, cowardly, unjust, immoral -WRONG! I'm fuming....absolutely fuming. I'm so saddened by the unnecessary loss of Luna's brothers/sisters... :'( I'm glad Luna was found and will have a good home.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/06/16/dnt.kittens.in.road.wsoc?iref=videosearch


To juxtapose the above video and to place a bit of warmth back into your heart, I give you this:


No comments: