Search This Blog

Monday 16 June 2008

Return to reality

It's amazing what a short reprieve can do to one's brain ... back to work today after being on vacation last week. I forgot login IDs, passwords, and the like. Guess that means it was a good vacation, right? We went away this weekend, so I will post a wrap-up with all the details. In summary, we had a great time and saw many things in the 2 short days we had. I'm still recovering - needing a vacation after my vacation! HA! On the downside, I discovered just how out of shape I really am. I also discovered how afraid of heights I really am (no, I didn't repel, or skydive or something stupid like that - I think I'd have a coronary). Stay tuned! I took about 360 pictures on the weekend also, so I will have a few to add as well.

No comments: