Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 June 2008

BD Shawarma :)

What a lovely time I had with Lana at Cedars for my birthday shawarma. We laughed til our bellies ached (and I still think I worked off half of the meal just with the laundry hamper story), and we chatted about everything and anything under the sun, spanning from theology to questionable intestinal ailments and their side effects (true sign of a good friendship when you can talk about your pooper without a second thought).

Thanks girl - you truly do rock :). I very much appreciate the thoughtful prezzie - gift certificate for a pedi at the Cocoon - and can't wait to use it! I will have to give myself my own pedi beforehand, I'm afraid - the tootsies are in rather pre-historic shape *blush*. Thank you, as well, for the cheesecake - I (we) enjoyed every crumb :).

No comments: